28.06.2017 @ Jalan SS 2/30
Family outing, 3 pax @ RM60+
- We were looking to have something else when we chanced upon this little gem hidden in a quiet street between SS2 and SEA Park. So we went in and have a try.
- Ambiance: Typical Chinese restaurant, looks clean but friendlier staffs could win more points. Asked the waiter, what was that seafood roll and he answered, “Seafood roll la~” doesn’t help customers to choose dishes.
- We love the seafood noodle for the generous seafood with a big prawn, fish pieces, scallops and fish cake. All for only RM15 is a good deal
- The prawn cake doesn’t taste so prawn-y though but the sauce that accompanied it was so good
- We love the oyster but the kerabu was a let down. If only the kerabu is more sour and has more dried shrimps to go with it.
Restoran Teow Chew Meng 潮州銘小食管
33, Jalan SS 2/30,
47300 Petaling Jaya, Selangor.
10.00 am – 10.00 pm daily